SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020-21February 16, 2021 2021-02-17 18:26
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020-21
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020-21
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020-21 for Tier-II has been released by the north-eastern region on the 1st of February. The SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier-II is released region wise on the official regional Commission website. Candidates can download their admit card using their registration number and date of birth. The SSC CHSL 2021 exam is scheduled to be held on 14th of February.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card?
Here are the steps that a candidate can follow to download SSC CHSL admit card 2020-21.
- Visit SSC’s official website
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab
- Click on the appropriate regional SSC website link
- Click on the link to download the CHSL admit card.
- Enter the login credentials that are needed (registration ID/roll number and date of birth)
- Click the Search button
- View, save and print the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020-21
Region-Wise Links to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021
Candidates can also download their SSC CHSL admit card by clicking on the links below:
|SSC Regions||States for which the regions are applicable||SSC CHSL Admit Card Website Links|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for Eastern Region||West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim, and Andaman and Nicobar Island||Yet to be released|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for North Western Region (NWR)||Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||Yet to be released|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Goa and Gujarat||Yet to be released|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh and Chhatisgarh||Yet to be released|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Yet to be released|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for Northern Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand||Yet to be released|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/CHSL2019-EXAMINATION-TIER-II-KNOW-YOUR-REPORTING-TIME-DATE-n-CITY-OF-EXAMINATION-GET.htm|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2021 for KKR region||Karnataka, Kerala||Yet to be released|
|SSC CHSL admit card 2020 for North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||https://www.sscner.org.in/trial/admin/Admit//2019/CHSL19/CHSL19TIER_2/|
SSC CHSL Admit Card & Related Dates 2021
|Revised tier-I admit card 2019-20 for remaining shifts of exam||04 Oct 2020 onwards|
|Tier-I 2019-20 exam for remaining shifts||12 Oct 2020 to 16 Oct 2020, 19 Oct 2020 to 21 Oct 2020 and 26 Oct 2020|
|Tier-II admit card 2019||1 Feb 2021|
|Tier-II 2019 exam||14 Feb 2021|
Here are some important details to be cross-checked in the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020-21.
- Name, Gender, and Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature
- Exam date and time
- Reporting time at the exam
- Examination centre address
- Guidelines for the exam day
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card if Forgot Registration ID or Password?
If the candidate has forgotten their registration ID and unable to access the admit card, here are the steps to follow.
- Visit the official SSC website
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter the following details:
- Permanent state
- Mobile number or email id
- Next, click on ‘Submit’
- Now regenerate registration ID and/or password
Note: The SSC would not send an admit card to any candidate via post. The only choice for candidates is to download the admit card from the official website. In case a candidate is unable to download their admit card one week before the exam, the candidate must immediately contact the SSC regional/sub-regional office concerned with proof of having submitted the application.
SSC CHSL Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates are expected to bring all of the documents like admit card, ID card, photographs to the exam centre on the day of the exam
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the candidates must carry a self-declaration form in the format prescribed by SSC
- Candidates who do not have any of the above documents will not be allowed to sit for the SSC CHSL exam
- Candidates must meet the assigned exam centre before the reporting time specified on the admit card to prevent crowding
- Candidates should maintain at least six feet of distance from all candidates
- The exam hall number/lab number in which candidates will be seated will be informed at the entrance gate and will not be displayed outside the centre
- Wearing face masks is mandatory for candidates
- Candidates can carry small hand sanitiser bottle and a transparent water bottle
- Candidates are allowed to wear gloves inside the exam hall
- After filling the SSC copy of the admission card and attendance sheet, candidates must sanitise their hands
- At the entry gate, the body temperature of candidates will be tested by thermal guns. High body temperature candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam
- Blank sheet and ball pens will be provided for rough work