Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT : Sub Engineer – Electrical (Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd)December 18, 2021 2021-12-21 16:30
CATEGORY NO: 553/2021
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of
Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Candidates who have AADHAR CARD should add AADHAR CARD as I.D. Proof in their Profile.
|1||Name of firm||Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd|
|2||Name of Post||Sub Engineer (Electrical)|
|3||Scale of Pay||₹41600 – 82400/-|
|4||Number of vacancies||131|
1. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission during the period of currency of the list.
2. Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advise was made under some mistake. On such cancellation, the Appointing Authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the Appointing Authority shall be made within the period of his/ her probation or 240 days from the date of his /her joining duty whichever is earlier.
1) The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent to their provisional service put in subject to maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional Service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern (for other conditions 174. This is a digitally signed Gazette. Authenticity may be verified through https://compose.kerala.gov.in/ regarding the age relaxation please see para 2(i),(ii),(iii),(iv) & (xii) of the General Condition.)
2) The retrenched employees of the Kerala Fisheries Corporation will be given age relaxation as stipulated in the G.O (Rt.) No.1942/84/PW dated 31.12.1984 to the extent of their service subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall not exceed 50 years. These candidates will also be given preference in the matter of recruitment among other candidates with equal marks. Such candidates should obtain a certificate from the Managing Director, Kerala Fisheries Corporation Limited to prove their length of service in the company and the date of retrenchment and produce the same as and when required by the Commission.
Method of Appointment
18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. For Conditions regarding the age relaxations,
please see Para 2 of General Conditions.
1. General Qualification
Pass in 10th or equivalent
2. Technical Qualifications
A Pass in 3 Year regular / Part – time Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering recognized by AICTE.
Candidates having higher qualification of the above technical qualification (ie, Engineering degree or Engineering
Post Graduate Degree in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering) are also eligible to apply for the post).
Note: Differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
Rule 10 (a) ii of Part II KS & SSR applicable.
1. Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
2. In the case of difference in original Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC Book , the candidate shall produce a Gazette Notification in this regard , along with Non Creamy Layer /Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
3. Appropriate disciplinary/ penal action as per Rule 22 of KPSC Rules of Procedure 1976, will be initiated against those candidates who give confirmation for writing the examination by providing false claims about their qualifications/ experience irrespective of whether they have attended or abstained from the examination
Mode of submitting applications
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is
required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by
clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Last date of receipt of applications: 05.01.2022 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in
(a) Sub paras v, vii, viii, ix, x, xi & xiii of para 2 and paras 5, 6 and 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this selection.
(b) The selection to the above post in the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last 15 days till the date of test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.
(For more details including photo, ID card etc please see the general conditions given in part II of the Gazette Notification).