Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT : Pump Operator (Universities in Kerala)December 20, 2021 2021-12-21 16:04
CATEGORY NO: 557/2021
Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in the Various Universities in Kerala. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time
Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
|1||Department||Universities in Kerala|
|2||Name of Post||Pump Operator|
|3||Scale of pay||₹ 18,000-41,500/- (PR)|
|4||Number of vacancy||02 (Two)|
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be
in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission in writing during the currency of the list.
Note I :-
- This notification will be applicable to selection to the above mentioned post in all the universities mentioned in Rule 2a (i to xiii) of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Additional Functions as respects the Service under the Universities) Act 2015 and of the Universities added in this Act as per law in due course.
- Only one ranked list will be published in pursuance of this notification and candidates will be advised from that list against all the vacancies reported for the post from all the Universities mentioned above. As such a candidate need send only one application. Candidates will be advised for recruitment to each University according to the order in which vacancies are reported from each University and in accordance with the ranks secured by them subject to the rules of reservation and rotation in force. Once advised his/her turn will be over and he/she will have no further claim for being considered for appointment from the ranked list to another university. As common ranked list is prepared for more than one university on the basis of a common written examination, a candidate appointed in a university and relieved for want of vacancy can register his/her name in the office of Kerala Public Service Commission and in such case he/she will be advised for appointment against the next vacancy reported from any of the above mentioned university. His/her service in the former university will be counted for probation in the latter university. For reappointment in the present university itself, no registration is necessary but one has to wait till vacancy arises in that university. Candidates will have no right to claim initial appointment to any particular university.
Method of appointment
18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities. (For conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Part II Para 2 of the General Conditions).
For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
- SSLC or equivalent qualification
- ITI/NTC Motor Mechanic/Fitter/Electrician
Binniel National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Draftsman (Electrical) obtained after two years matriculation course or its equivalent.
- Rule 10 a (ii) of part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such
qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Method of submitting applications
(a) Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link `My applications’ in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original Documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
(c) Appropriate disciplinary action as per KPSC Rules of Procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
(d) “Candidates who have AADHAR Card should add AADHAR as ID Proof in their profile.”
Last date for receipt of applications :- 05.01.2022 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
Address to which applications are to be sent:- www.keralapsc.gov.in
(For details including Photo, ID Card , etc. refer the General Conditions given in part II of the Gazette Notification. )