Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT : Lower Division Clerk (Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited)December 20, 2021 2021-12-21 16:00
CATEGORY NO: 558/2021
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Applications shall be submitted online only on the official website of the Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR as ID proof in their profile.
|1||Name of the firm||Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing &|
Marketing) Corporation Limited
|2||Name of Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|3||Scale of Pay||₹ 9190-15780/-|
|4||Number of vacancies||Anticipated vacancies|
- The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance of this Notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of One year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancies shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of currency of the Ranked list.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty, whichever is earlier.
- 3% of vacancies shall be reserved for appointment of Differently Abled Persons with Locomotor disability/ Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision as per G.O.(P) No.01/2013/SJD dated 03.01.2013.
Method of Appointment
18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities, SC/ST candidates and widows are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Note: The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the Certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern
[for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Para 2(i),(ii),(iii), (iv), (vi), (vii) and (xii) of the General Conditions]
- SSLC or equivalent qualification
1) Rule 10 (a) ii of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
2) Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of the qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
3) In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Mode of submitting applications
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the
respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional
and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date of receipt of applications : 05.01.2022 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
- Address to which Applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
(a) Sub Paras (v), (viii), (ix), (x), (xi) and (xiii) in para 2 and paras 6 and 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this post.
(b) The selection to the above concern will be subjected to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
(c) If a written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutelyThe periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.
As per Rule 22 of the KPSC Rules of Procedure 1976, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against those candidates who submit application for the post with false claims of possession of prescribed qualification, experience etc. and give confirmation for examination, irrespective of whether they have appeared or not for
(For details please see the General conditions given below as part II of this Notification)