Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT : Assistant Project Engineer (Kerala Land Development Corporation Limited)December 20, 2021 2021-12-21 16:13
CATEGORY NO: 556/2021
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. Candidates who have Aadhar card should add Aadhar as ID proof in their profile
|1||Name of Firm||Kerala Land Development Corporation Limited|
|2||Name of post||Assistant Project Engineer|
|3||Scale of pay||₹ 19240 – 34500/-|
|4||No. of Vacancies||3 (Three)|
- The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum
period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be reported to the Commission during the currency of the list.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the Appointing Authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by Appointing Authority shall be made within the period of his/her probation or 240 days from the date of his/her joining duty whichever is earlier.
Note: 3% of the vacancies for the post shall be reserved for differently abled candidates with Low vision, Hearing impairment, Loco motor disability/Cerebral Palsy as per G.O. (P) No.74/13/SJD dtd.09.09.2013.
Method of Appointment
18 – 36. Only Candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST are eligible for usual age relaxation.
For other conditions regarding age relaxation, please see para 2 (i), (ii), (iii), (iv), (vi), (vii) & (xiv) of the General Conditions.
The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they were within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
Degree in Civil Engineering of a Recognized University or Equivalent
A pass in Section A & B of the AMIE of the Institution of Engineers in India in Civil Engineering
B Tech Agricultural Engineering
BE (Agricultural Engineering)
Bsc (Agricultural Engineering) of a recognized University or equivalent
1) Rule 10(a)ii of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
2) Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
3) If the caste of candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their applications and should produce community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the Gazette Notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
Method of submitting Applications
(a) Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom
portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Last Date for receipt of applications : 05.01.2022 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight
a) Sub paras (v),(viii), (ix), (x), (xi) and (xiii) of para 2 & para 6 & 7 of the General conditions are not applicable to this selection.
b) The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
- If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Disciplinary action in terms of Rule 22 of the KPSC Rules of Procedure 1976 will be initiated against candidates who give confirmation for writing the examination, after making bogus claims of qualification/experience in their application, irrespective of whether they have attended the examination or not.
(For details regarding photo, ID card etc. refer to the General Conditions at the end of the notification).