|Notification||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Date||Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 2021|
|Organization||State Public Service Commission (Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC)|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder (Senior Secondary)|
Minimum age – 18 Years
Maximum age – 36 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
The exam will be conducted for 180 marks. Here’s the subject-wise marks distribution.
1. General English (Paper 1)-50 Marks
2. General Knowledge (Paper 1)-30 Marks
3. Main Written GNM Course (Paper 2)-100 Marks
|General Knowledge||HeritageGeographyFamous Places in IndiaCivicsIndian HistoryInventions and DiscoveriesFamous Days & DatesEnvironmental IssuesLiteratureTourismArtistsAuthors & Famous BooksCountries and CapitalsIndian ParliamentGeneral ScienceBiologyIndian PoliticsIndian EconomySportsLakes, Rivers, & SeasCurrent Affairs|
|General English||Joining SentencesError Correction (Underlined Part)Sentence ImprovementPassage CompletionError Correction (Phrase in Bold)Spotting ErrorsPara CompletionActive Voice & Passive VoiceFill in the blanksPrepositionsAntonymsSubstitutionSentence ArrangementSynonymsPhrases & Idioms.Sentence Completion|
|Concerned Subjects||Pediatric NursingBioScienceMental Health & Psychiatric Nursing, Physiology, Anatomy & MicrobiologyFirst Aid, Fundaments of Nursing, and Personal hygiene administration & ward management fundamentals of NursingCommunity Health Nursing 1 & 2Environmental Hygiene, Behavioural science psychology & Health Economics, Sociology, Medical-Surgical Nursing 1 & 2, Community Health Nursing, Health education & nutrition, communication skills, Midwifery and Gynecology, Education, Administration, & Research.Introduction to researchProfessional Trends & understanding Educational methods & media for teaching in the practice of nursing|
Candidates will be selected based on their merit and performance during
1. Candidates should go to the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, keralapsc.gov.in.
2. Look for the link to the KPSC Staff Nurse Application.
3. Press the OK button to get the application form.
4. Complete the form and attach the necessary documents.
5. Upload a recent passport-size photo and a scanned signature.
6. Make a credit card or debit card payment for the application fee.
7. Carefully review the information provided in the application form.
8. Press the Submit button.
9. Save a copy for later use.