Kerala PSC Nursing Tutor NotificationJune 14, 2021 2021-06-14 21:42
Kerala PSC Nursing Tutor Notification
Kerala PSC Nursing Tutor Notification
Kerala PSC Nursing Tutor Notification has invited applications from qualified candidates for selection of the Nursing Tutor in the Health Services Department of the Kerala Government. Candidates must submit their applications online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after ‘One Time Registration.
Kerala PSC Nursing Tutor – Overview
|Name of Organisation||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Nursing Tutor|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Pay Scale||Rs 50,200 – Rs 1,05,300|
|Last date to apply for the post||2nd June 2021|
Kerala PSC Nursing Tutor – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates between the age group of 20-36 can apply for this position. The candidates should be born between 2nd Jan 1985 & 1st Jan 2001 (both dates included). Candidates with reserved categories are given the usual age relaxation.
- M.Sc (Nursing) or B.Sc Nursing (Basic or Post Basic) from a recognised University.
- Certificate of Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse & Midwife in the case of women candidates or as Nurse in male candidates.
Every candidate appointed as a Nursing Tutor will be on probation for 2 years on duty within a continuous period of 3 years. And, they will have to pass the Account Test for Executive Officers (Kerala) or Account Test (Lower).
- Please note –
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of the qualifications listed in the notification must present the applicable Government Order to verify equivalency at the time of verification. Only that qualification will be considered equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
- Candidates must show a Gazette Notification in this respect, along with Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate, at the time of Certificate Verification if the original caste/community claimed in the application differs from that entered in the S.S.L.C book.
Kerala PSC Nursing Tutor – Application Process
- Candidates must register themselves using ‘One Time Registration’ on the official website of KPSC before applying for this post.
- After registration, candidates can log in to their profile using User-ID & password.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to apply for this post.
- Fill in the details and ensure that all the personal information entered in the form are correct.
- Candidates should keep a printout pr a soft copy of the application for future reference.
Candidates must give a confirmation on writing the test using their One Time Registration Profile if a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection. In the last 15 days before the test, such candidates can generate and download their Admission Tickets. Candidates whose applications are not confirmed within the specified time frame will be automatically rejected.
Candidates who submit applications with false claims of qualification regarding education, experience, and submit confirmation for writing the examination, regardless of whether they are present or absent for the examination, will face appropriate disciplinary action under Rule 22 of the Rules of Procedure. The deadlines for submitting confirmations and the availability of Admission Tickets will be announced in the Examination Calendar. Candidates will be informed about this on their respective profiles and their registered mobile phone number.
Candidates who have an aadhaar card should add it as ID Proof in their profile. Also, please note that there is no application fee for this examination.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test is discussed here. Learn with direction e-learning and attempt different mock tests for an easy way to crack the examination. Direction e-learning wishes good luck to all the aspirants.