Kerala PSC Departmental Test Apply Online 2021- All UpdatesJune 8, 2021 2021-06-08 21:29
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Apply Online 2021- All Updates
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Apply Online 2021- All Updates
Kerala Public Service Commissions accepts online applications from qualified applicants for the Kerala Public Service Commission Departmental Test, which will be held in July. Employees can take departmental tests to see if they want to change departments. As a result, it aids in gaining promotion within the same department. Written tests, practical tests, physical efficiency tests, and interviews are part of the hiring process. Read on to know more details about how to apply for the Kerala PSC Departmental Test online.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test – Posts
- Secretariat Manual Test(1 paper)
- District Office Manual Test(1 paper)
- Manual of Office Procedure Test(1 paper)
- Departmental Test for the Staff of the Kerala Public Service Commission
- Account Test( Lower)-(4 papers)
- Account Test (Lower) for the Ministerial and Executive Staff of the K S E Board-(4 papers)
- Account Test for Executive Officers(2 papers)
- Account Test(Higher)-(4 papers)
- Account Test(Higher)-(5 papers) for those who are working in P W D and Kerala State Electricity Board
- Kerala P W D Test(2 papers)
- KSRTC Manual Test
- P W D Manual Test
- Departmental Test for the Ministerial Staff of the Vigilance Division (2 papers)
- Forest Test(For Executive and Controlling Staff)-(3 papers)
- Forest Test(For Clerical and Protective Staff)-(2 papers)
- Departmental Test for the Ministerial Staff of the K S E Board(4 papers)
- Departmental Test for the Executive Staff of the K S E Board(3 papers)
- Kerala Municipal Test(3 papers)
- Municipal Department Test (1 paper)
- Local Fund Audit Department Test
- Local Fund Audit Department Test (Higher)- (3 papers)
- Kerala State Probation Test ( 4 papers) Part I
- Kerala Jail Officers Test (4 papers)
- Kerala Jail Subordinate Officers Test (2 papers)
- Test on Kerala Police Manual
- Test on Manual of Office Procedure (police)
- Kerala Co-operative Test (2 papers)
- Canal Rules Test (1 paper)
- Kerala Registration Test (4 papers)
- Excise Tests Part A and B (3 papers)
- Animal Husbandry Department Test (1 paper)
- Labor Department Test (3 papers)
- The Kerala Port Department Test (1 paper-with book)
- Second Class Language Test (in Malayalam)
- Minority Language Test (in Tamil/Kannada)
- Agricultural Income-Tax and Sales-Tax Test (3 papers)
- Civil Judicial Test (2 papers) Only Bare Acts will be Allowed
- Criminal Judicial Test (2 papers) Only Bare Acts will be Allowed
- Panchayat Test (4 papers)
- Departmental Test on Employment Exchange Procedure (2 papers)
- Departmental Tests on Laws Relating to Motor Vehicles for the Members of the Kerala Transport Subordinate Service and the Ministerial Staff of the Motor Vehicles Department (2 papers)
- Second Class Language Tests in Malayalam for those who have not studied Malayalam for SSLC or its equivalent as a Medium of Language as a Subsidiary Language (for the members of the Kerala Transport Service and Kerala Transport Subordinate Service)
- Test in Weights and Measures Acts and Rules (1 paper)
- Departmental Tests in Code of Criminal Procedure and the Kerala Manual of Office Procedure (for the Motor Vehicle Inspectors in the Kerala Transport Service)
- Hand Book of SC Development Department Test (1 paper)
- Test in Kerala Education Act and Rules (1 paper)
- Departmental Tests for Assistant Electrical Inspectors(2 papers)
- Kerala State Housing Board Act and Rules (one Paper -with books)
- Departmental Test on Kerala Head Load Workers Rules (1 paper-with book)
- Revenue Test- Ⅰ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅱ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅲ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅳ paper
KPSC Departmental Test – Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates for the KPSC departmental test must be already employed in Kerala’s government departments, corporations, boards, or autonomous bodies.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test – How to apply online
The organisation conducts departmental tests for applicants recruited in various Kerala government departments every year. It is for candidates who want to change departments or seek promotion within their current department. When the application portal is open, interested and, eligible applicants can apply online through the official website. The processes are exclusively carried out online.
Candidates interested in taking the departmental examination should apply on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website (Kerala PSC). Candidates must complete the Kerala PSC departmental test application form and follow the instructions provided.
Departmental Test One-time Registration
- Go to http://www.keralapsc.gov.in, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- To register for a departmental test, go to the Departmental Test Registration link.
- Signup for new registration.
- Please upload the most recent scanned photograph (150px X 200px). The maximum file size is 30 kb.
- Fill in the candidate’s personal information, such as name, date of birth, age, permanent address, communication address, guardian’s name, phone number, and email address.
- The candidate’s current job, including department, current position, office address, and any ID evidence, should be typed next. A PAN card, a voter’s ID, a driver’s licence, or a PEN (Permanent Employee Number) can all be used as proof of identity.
- After you’ve verified everything, click the Next button.
- The candidate will receive the login credentials shortly. You can enter manually or use a system-generated username and password.
- The procedure is finished after you click the Submit button.
- Candidates who have previously registered can log in using their username and password.
- By clicking on My Registration Card, you can print a copy of your registration details.
Application Fee Details
- Application Fee for each paper – Rs 75
- Fee for Certificate of Pass – Rs 100
- Fee for Rechecking of Answer Scripts- Rs 75
- Mark list fee – Rs 50
- Affidavit for missing of Hall Ticket fee – Rs 150
- Duplicate Certificate of Pass fee – Rs 200
Kerala PSC Departmental Test is discussed here. Learn with direction e-learning and attempt different mock tests for an easy way to crack the examination. Direction e-learning wishes good luck to all the aspirants.