HSA English Notification -2021 | Kerala PSCAugust 6, 2021 2021-08-07 11:00
HSA English Notification -2021 | Kerala PSC
HSA English Notification -2021 | Kerala PSC
CATEGORY NO: 254/2021
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration exclusively from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post.
|Name of post||High School Teacher (English)|
|Scale of pay||₹ 29200-62400/-|
Thiruvananthapuram – 2 (Two)
Kollam -2 (Two)
Malappuram – 5 (Five)
Wayanad – 1 (One)
Kasargod -2 (Two)
Ernakulam Not estimated
|Qualifications||(1) A Bachelors Degree or post Graduate Degree in English language|
2. B.Ed/B.T/L.T with English as optional subject conferred or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
3. Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
|Last Date to Apply||Last Date for receipt of applications 08.09.2021 Wednesday upto 12.00|
Learn how to clear HSA English -Request a Call Back
- (i) Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply online only by One Time Registration to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- A separate Ranked List will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the list. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Candidates should submit the application for this post to any one of the above District and should note the name of the District against the relevant column of the online application. Application should not be sent to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are sent contrary to the above direction, and if the candidate is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked list and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O (Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he or she completes 5 years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS) No.4/61/PD dated, 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding the same post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- If the community claim in the application differs from the community noted in SSLC, then such changes are to be published in the gazette and the same should be produced along with the Community Certificate/Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Revenue Authorities at the time of One Time Verification or as and when required by the Commission.
4% vacancies for the above post shall be reserved for Differently Abled
candidates belonging to Visually impaired, Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Locomotor Disability, Autism …. etc. and candidates having multiple disabilities of the above identified combinations can also apply for the post. (For more details please refer G.O.(P)19/2020/SJD dt. 25/08/2020).
5. Method of appointment – HSA English
: Direct Recruitment .
- Age Limit 18-40. Only Candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2003 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to SC/ST and other Backward communities.
Note: For concessions allowed in upper age limit subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years of age, please see Para 2 of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification.
7. HSA English Qualifications :
(1) A Bachelors Degree or post Graduate Degree in English language and literature.
- B.Ed/B.T/L.T with English as optional subject conferred or recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala.
Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
Exemption: Candidates who have qualified CTET/NET/SET/M.Phil/ Ph.D in the respective subjects and M.Ed. in any subject are exempted from acquiring TET (G.O.(P) No.145/16/G.Edn. Dated 30.08.16 ,G.O. (P) No.206/16/G.Edn. Dated 08.12.2016 and G.O.(P) No.15/2020/G.Edn. Dated 09.10.2020).
- M.Phil in the concerned subject be the one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognised as equivalent by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- The candidates who have acquired BA .Ed Integrated Course (Social studies, English) awarded by the Regional Institute of Education in Mysore are also eligible to apply for the post.(G.O (Rt) No.2135/2019/G Edn dtd 04.06.2019)
- KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) will be applicable for the post.
- Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Government orders during verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post.
8. SPECIAL CONCESSIONS REGARDING APPOINTMENT AND AGE LIMIT
- Preference will be given as laid down in G.O.(MS) No. 50/70/PD dated 12.02.1970 and G.O.(MS) No.9/78/G.Edn. Dated 21.01.1978 to the wives of Jawans in the matter of recruitment as Teachers, if they possess the prescribed qualifications. Soldiers in active service and those working in Base Establishment are included under the term Jawans. Such candidates should obtain proper certificates from the Commanding Officer stating the Name, Military rank and Military address of their husbands and produce the same as and when required by the Commission (G.O (MS) No. 509/64/Edn. Dated 19.09.1964, G.O.(MS)No. 614/65/Edn. Dated 09.11.1965 and G.O (MS) No. 243/66/Edn. Dated 27.05.1966).
- Laboratory Attenders in the departmental High Schools in the state who have rendered at least 5 years satisfactory service and who possess the prescribed qualification will be exempted from age limit. They should produce proper certificates from the headmaster of the school specifying the date of commencement of their service and the total service put in by them as and when required by the commission. The candidates who claim exemption on this basis will be considered only against the vacancies to be filled up by open competition on the basis of merit alone(G.O(MS) No.315/62/Edn. Dated 14.05.1962.
- First Class Scouts and Guides will be given preference in the matter of appointment as Teachers (G.O (MS) No. 122/75/G.Edn. Dated 27.05.1975 and GO (MS) No 50/70/PD dtd 12.2.1970.
- Teachers of the Government Primary and Nursery Schools who are graduates and are otherwise qualified will be exempted from upper age limit (G.O (Ms) No 185/70/Edn dated 18.4.1970 and G.O (Ms) No 466/70/Edn dt 11.11.1970). They should produce proper certificates from authorities concerned as and when required by the Commission.
The candidates who are eligible for the above preferences or concessions in upper age limit or concessions by virtue of any of the reason mentioned in Para 2 of the General Condition should claim the same through the “weightage and preferences” link provided in their One Time Registration Profile and give details in the space provided. The applications of candidates who are eligible for concession in upper age limit and who do not claim the same, are liable to be rejected presuming that they are over aged candidates. Upper age limit after allowing the relaxation as per rule should not exceed 50 years of age (see para 2 of General Conditions).
- Mode of Submitting Application :
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking the photographs. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of
the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My application’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR as I.D proof in their profile.
- Last Date for receipt of applications 08.09.2021 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
- Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- If written /OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone numbers registered in it.Appropriate disciplinary action as per KPSC Rules of procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education , experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination , irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
(For details, including photo, ID Card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification)